We sell immovable properties on behalf of owners for commission at rates determined by The Estate Agents’ Council and/or The Real Estate Institute of Zimbabwe (R.E.I.Z)’s Minimum Scale of Fees Regulations. Currently the rate is
5% of the gross selling price. In exceptional circumstances, sanctions can be sought and granted for levying fees lower than the regulated minimum.
When selling a property we provide:
- Market appraisals of the subject property.
- Identification and introduction of prospective purchasers.
- Negotiation and conclusion of the sale.
- Drawing up of the Agreements of Sale, ensuring that both parties timely sign them.
- Assist with the recommendation of and arranging for conveyancing to ensure that the sold property is successfully transferred to the purchaser.
- Provide any other assistance required for the successful conclusion of a sale.